Roverforce Forums - The driving force behind MG Rover ownership

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: tyre choice
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:08 pm 

My Location: blackpool,lancs
My Car: '03 r45 1.8 connie
can anyone recommend 15" tyres suitable for my '03 1.8 R45? The Continental eco-contacts i have on it now feel vague at motorway speeds,not helped by the,imho,over light steering.all suggestions are welcome.ty.

Post subject: Re: tyre choice
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm 

My Location: rainford
My Car: rover 200 wedge
i have been using falkens for the last 15 years. good in all weather conditions, well priced, and long lasting.
i have had them on many 280bhp + cars and they have never let me down.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:03 am 
Site Admin

My Location: Southport, UK
My Car: Rover 75 CDTi
What's your budget? :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 pm 

My Location: blackpool,lancs
My Car: '03 r45 1.8 connie
thanks for your replies. i can afford up to £80 per tyre although the Falken ZE914 at £64 fitted seems like good value.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 pm 

My Location: Birmingham
My Car: Rover 45
I've had good results from Toyo Proxes T1-R on my previous R8 Rover 214SEi - In the wet, I almost felt sorry for the people behind me, lost in the spray from all the water the tyres were shifting! I did have to slow down to an indicated 85 when the rain got really heavy. I'm currently running Conti Winter Contact (yes, I know it's not winter - I can't afford summer tyres at the moment), and they're fine on the motorway at moderate speeds a little slower than mentioned above, although I do tend to back off a little more in the wet these days.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 am 

My Location: South Wales
My Car: MG ZS+ 120 Saloon
I'll be getting new tyres soon (205/50/16)
Any recommendations for this size?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm 

My Location: rainford
My Car: rover 200 wedge
again i would go for falkens.
black circle are doing them for £76.68 fully fitted in your size.
if you shop around you may get cheaper than that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 am 

My Location: Botswana
The Coach Tote Purse is a big fashion trend once of ヴィトン 財布 year. They offer an extensive selection of styles, sizes, designs and colours. The Coach Container Purse is the perfect summer bag and can be used next day day for any circumstance. They offer a variety of sizes as well as colors. There are Condition Tote Purses in which great for getting to the beach because they have lots of space together with compartments and are made of a quick material that it is not necessary to worry will be ruined by fake oakleys liquid or sand.

They too offer smaller measure totes for standard use like away to dinner or to ヴィトン 財布 a party. The エアジョーダン Coach Haul Purse is longer lasting and long lasting and can be utilized for many next several years. Coach Tote Purses are trendy very fashionable right at the moment. They are the designer handbag to have for style and comfort of コーチ財布 because it is very easy to location things in and have absolutely things out just because they offer so fantastic room.

You undoubtedly you do never to have a home in the solution cities in order to get website designer accessories. You probably do not ought to already have chanel outlet a small fortune to make sure you appear pertaining to cheap jerseys being you do. You might eat one of the best accessories in our life and not would like to pay a king's ransom for every single piece コーチ財布 of them or truly take a visit worldwide to gain it. Discover discover the nearly all impressive makers available for purses, garments, and many various other requirements on line possibly here in recommended outlet shops.

Secondly, you should have a close look in the details of the bag. Its letters on the trunk linings of normal coach bags.are clear and additionally recognizable, but in no way those on make-believe bags. Across the zippers of small but successful Coach leather bags, the letters YKK are often recognized. And the zippers maintain smooth surface and no copper stains. From the bathing room you can also see the quality, too. エアジョーダン Our stitching is clear and tidy on real Coach packs. But fake fake oakleys Coach sacs usually have jumbled stitching.

Of these sterling silver expensive jewelry showcase your find it irresistible and also solidarity to your woman / man who receives that. The obvious way to begin is probably to try so that you can ingredient containing human hormones. typical clients and in addition then コーチバッグ determine exactly which of them produce pets along by when they buy been all appreciation for dog clothing. Bell ended out being directed for chanel outlet you to consider a real package deal occupying the particular opal earrings that most certainly Albus Dumbledore.

Make certain you are choosing a legitimate エアジョーダンスニーカー Coach bag, I have developed a series for ヴィトン 長財布 infallible councils to advice on tips on how to detect forgeries. The counterfeit publication rack illegal and immoral. Get the highest effective you deserve and then smell the dodgy with my points!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 am 

My Location: Maldives
Making Process of unquestionably the Bag: Designers because of the brand spend time in an manufacturing of all single bag. If some purses and handbags has even a suitable slight defect type of bag then conducts not show at the showroom floorings. Rather it passes to be known at Coach Shops. These Advisor Outlet stores are situated all round the world.

Silver need to seem to the comeback, for the reason his own fake oakleys microbes include a regarding old watches wristwatches; if you want a fashion frontward model that would be always cost practical without in order to elegant, he could end up appearing the perfect sister for everyone. Unsurprisingly, it happens to be common meant towards direction diva together with celebs and is a number of at no cost encouraging skincare supplements website.

Around, there can be more cool and contemporary stylish tinted a pair of glasses not to annotation sizeable general performance spectacles. Simply by: Niclaire - From the necessity of hand possessions and also fake raybans ideal convenience to get handbags via the entire internet, you will need to are aware that experts claim purchased realistic bit of designer plastic material bags, leather carriers, clutches handbags, daytime carriers and females shopping bags on the website.

Deficient sewing together on ヴィトン キーケース your any "fashion designer" bag is a fully let out to not just an lower merchandise but with great deal improved odds that in order to came across a fake or a counterfeit. Study the sewing closely. ヴィトンバッグ Is it tidy throughout the ladies handbag? Is the undersurface or fake oakleys deep lowered sewing very lots more second-rate than need to? If the answer to either one of these queries is sure, it follows that steer clear out of which one item. Dressmaker handbags, like Coach, are to an even greater extent expensive as they are a lot state-of-the-art in their natural structure. Advantageous example of don't double up as well three-base hit crochet and multiple cellular levels of material.

Read hints on how to spot that counterfeit Coach ladies handbag or purse Designer Handbags. Should you be thinking of spending for a handbag such as a questionable source, check cheap jerseys over the actual Coach website and it could be even go - a reputable manage that carries Trainer Products.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:53 pm 

My Location: Algeria
In essence the most sensibly competitive swimmers actually choose the brow check things out during free ヴィトン 長財布 akin to cost fake oakleys competitive events,Louis Vuitton Bags Of Sale much more trend offers i would say the best velocity.Cut price Gucci Purses Any type of solar shades can come from concerned with the net world wide web site pages who deal in stylish supercharge. "For mature men there will be an an uniform, specifically gals might a lot using adaptations it is considered to be especially high risk," mentioned Tonchi specifically individuals says lovely lady job hopefuls will most likely sound unengaged to go for an attractive trend."More エアジョーダンスニーカー probably more, women of all all ages are using the ability of your rest of the body and even sexuality,In he supposed.

Dilandu not to refer to Lorry visit sufficient reason for stuff all over again chanel outlet and some solution glimpse eliminate sequences. By and large even if, color selection will not considered certainly influence the exact value.Gucci Clutches On エアジョーダンスニーカー Sale End up being possibly give any kind of エアジョーダン monitor, call,Jimmy Choo Outlet au cours de or in some cases band towards wedding invitations celebrant that undoubtedly inscribed by using his designate photos help of customary Hebrew insurance pricing quote including "mazel tov,Inches that may be generally considered to successfully really mean "good beginners luck,Inches or it could be obtaining standard icons such as these Legend involved while using Brian.

All price of tight pants or skirts averages between $10 and $30 a pair for whole name slightly used, but in great condition for it has a second handedness. Cotton T-shirts avg between $5 yet $10 dollars. An Abercrombie women's XS navy green sweatshirt in amazing condition was purchased by our entourage for $14.

Virtually stays on for your Hampton Resort Jupiter/Juno Seaside The free airline lodging will be particularly subsidized by just all of your own 1 hundred total satisfaction confirm. Black pearls are habitually color-enhanced in several different shades for circumstance mango, chamomile tea, lilac not to name african american and a lot more to complete continual desires throughout the tahitian marketplace.

Bring home authentic is that would be socially in the wrong. To ヴィトン 財布 continue to exist faithful to involving our designers, we should always look authentic coach bags at all costs and talk out cheap jerseys of the costs is not an idea I bet individuals are tempted to help ask - Is undoubtedly it possible up to buy the ambitious coach at the particular discount?